The GreatGoverning blog is moving.
All past and future posts, pages and links are and will be here, at www.casbgreatgoverning.com.
About auto-emailing of postings:
- All presidents, superintendents and board members of the Class of 2011 will soon receive your first auto email from the new blog site, no need to do anything.
- Entire teams – Sorry, someone on your governing team will need to let us know about re-subscribing the team (just email Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org) OR teammates can self-subscribe at the bottom of the new second page
- Everyone else – Sorry, in advance! You can let us know at email@example.com OR self-subscribe on page two
- continuation of weekly posts (and all the searchable, old posts, too)
- habits and standards of great governing
- mentoring questions
- essentials for new members and new teams
- prompting questions for team development
- useful/practical snapshots of workshop tag sheets
- a series of tips and insights for possible/declared candidates
- collection of frameworks and tools for appraising board and superintendent performance
- collection of accountability committee frameworks
- return of "eCafes," coffee conversations with leaders from around the state
- This site will remain viewable and searchable through June, then will be removed.